Welcome to DocFinity 10
DocFinity 10 replaces DocFinity 9 and contains all images stored in DocFinity 9.
What's new in version 10:
- Improved user interface
- No cascade of folders
- Easy, intuitive searches
- Web Access sign-in from computer
- Files upload directly into storage
- More file types allowed
- Flash Player v10.1 or higher required
- Training and materials available on the links below
Bookmark this one-stop web page for logging into DocFinity, requesting support, and viewing training.
- If you need access to DocFinity 10 use the Access Request button above.
- If you have a problem with DocFinity 10 request assistance with the Support Request button above.
- If you need a different search created to locate stored documents use the Support Request button above to request a new search.
- Flash Player version 10.1 or higher is required to login to DocFinity 10. If the application will not load in the web browser, download and install the Flash plug-in (http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html). If assistance is needed with the Flash install, please contact your network support staff. (If you are a member of the FIS LAN, the plug-in should be installed on your system.)
More about DocFinity 10:
It is a web-based enterprise content management (ECM) system that enables us to capture, store, index, retrieve, and manage information digitally. DocFinity 10 replaces the DocFinity 9 we have been using. All legacy images stored in DocFinity 9 are still available in DocFinity 10. New features in DocFinity 10 allow for more precise indexing of images, intuitive searched and new features will allow uploading of additional documentation types.